Void MU - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Void MU Forum, Please enjoy your stay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggest to the Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceTorYahe

Suggest to the Admin Empty
PostSubject: Suggest to the Admin   Suggest to the Admin EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:09 am

I suggest to have kundun spot in arena or any of the map that respawn 1-2 minutes...and f you put kundun..get the JOH NPC and in the webshop..so that it would be nice to hunt ACC and JOH..because this the items needed to make some Seeds.....

What do you think of my suggestion..is it okay...?

xD

comment..here for your response about this..
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to the Admin   Suggest to the Admin EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 am

i think thats from CDOMU right?? ummm its a nice idea but think of the consenquences..
EASY SET n SOME EVENTS will not be more exciting because they know they can get seeds..
Back to top Go down
AceTorYahe

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to the Admin   Suggest to the Admin EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 am

but..the JOH and the Creation will not be added in the NPC...so they will hunt it..

Back to top Go down
AceTorYahe

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to the Admin   Suggest to the Admin EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 am

and far as as i know...all the jewels in CDOmu..is in the NPC...but my suggestion in to have kundun spot in arena or any of the map..like other mu...but...the jewels like (chaos , JOH, creation) must be hunt to be a challenging game..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to the Admin   Suggest to the Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest to the Admin
Page 1 of 1